My notarial practice is regulated by the Faculty Office of the Archbishop of Canterbury:
The Faculty Office
1, The Sanctuary
2. If you are dissatisfied about the service you have received please do not hesitate to contact me.
3. If I am unable to resolve the matter you may then complain to The Notaries Society of which I am a member, who have a Complaints Procedure, which is approved by the Faculty Office. This procedure is free to use and is designed to provide a quick resolution to any dispute.
4. In that case please write (but do not enclose any original documents) with full details of your complaint to The Notaries Society, PO Box 1023 Ipswich IP1 9XB.
If you have any difficulty making a complaint in writing, please do not hesitate to call the Notaries Society on 01473 622438 for assistance.
5. Finally, even if you have your complaint considered under the Complaints Procedure, you may at the end of that procedure or after a period of eight weeks from the date you first notified me that you were dissatisfied, make your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman, if you are not happy with the result:
PO Box 6806
Wolverhampton WV1 9WJ
Tel : 0300 555 0333
6. If you decide to make a complaint to the Legal Ombudsman, you must refer your matter to the Legal Ombudsman within six months from the conclusion of the complaint process.